Thursday, February 09, 2006

Beer Shampoo

I needed to buy shampoo today, so I went to a drugstore in the mall. Some of the cheapest shampoo was also the strangest. It's funny what kinds of things they use to enhance their shampoo. I could choose between: Henna, Avacado, Yoghurt, Honey and Beer. What part of honey can you extract that would NOT be sticky? As for Avacado and Yoghurt, those are foods. So I choose Beer, because when is the next time I am going to be able to buy Beer Shampoo? (Bob & Doug McKenzie would be proud--there is a reference to beer shampoo on their album). The silly thing is that if I put any of those things in my hair, I would use shampoo to remove them. So why would I want any part of those things IN my shampoo? I guess it's just another one of those Thai mysteries.

No comments: