Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Cell Phone (in case you care)

I thought it would be nice to go along with Thai culture and get a cell phone. EVERYBODY has a cell phone. Literally. My number is... not going to be posted here. I pay by the minute and I don't know what it costs yet. You guys can email me. It's really nothing special, it is in fact the bottom of the line Nokia phone. Yes, Mr. Technology is also Mr. Cheap. It doesn't have a colour screen, no custom ringtones or anything like that. It DOES however come with a built in flashlight! How many of you can boast that? (BTW I didn't get the absolute cheapest. You can buy used phones, but they only have a 30 day warranty, and from the experience of 2 people, that's about how long they last. So I bought new, and Nokia is considered to be the best brand by several people). The plan is to donate the phone to The Life Center when I leave, so it can be used by missions teams in the future.

No comments: