Thursday, January 12, 2006

About to leave

Well here I sit at the Seattle Airport. My baggage is checked in and I got through security no problem. Now I wait for my flight. I'm really tired, the last few days have been non-stop activities. In hindsight I need more than a couple days to finish things up for 4 months! But everything is done. Thanks to everyone who has supported me this far, and thanks for all your prayers. The fact that there hasn't been a single person that has not approved of me going, is another sign that this is where I am supposed to be.

The next 4 months are a blank slate at this point. But I'm not nervous, rather, I'm excited. It is a step of faith. Maybe this is a bit how Abram felt when God told him to leave Haran and move to the land of Canaan. In any case, I have peace about where I am, and that's the best place to be.

No comments: