Saturday, May 20, 2006

Home

Just a quick post to let all my faithful readers know that I am home. The return date was always on my website, but it seemed that very few people ever went there. I touched down Wednesday evening (May 17th). Thankfully, I haven't been suffering from jet lag. Almost no effect at all. Strange but good. I'm driving again and back to wearing sweatshirts, socks and shoes. The weather is cooler for sure but not as biting as I thought it would be (it's so much drier).

I'm looking for a new job. So... If anyone knows of a company looking for an electrical engineer (with an interest in computers, networks and servers). Let me know. Even job websites are welcome!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

just letting you know that i'm checking out your blog!!! hope you're adjusting well!

Anonymous said...

hey man - good to hear you got back, followed the thailand website a bit and sounds like you had a good time - I'm working at Camp Qwanoes but maybe I'll catch you at Saanich sometime in the fall

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

hey jon, are you going to update this thing or should i stop checking?
-de

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

i've blogged more recently than you.
-de

Jon said...

I've stopped blogging for now. Generally I only blog if I have something interesting to share. My life has become significantly less interesting since I got home. So check back once in a while, but not daily :-)

Anonymous said...

its so awsome to see the thailand pics!! brings back good memories. especially the shopping!