Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hot

Summer is here. The weather skips spring altogether and moves from "winter" right into summer. You know it's hot when the Thais start complaining about the heat. It seems that hot weather for them is like rain for me; they're used to it but they don't like it. Not me however, I love the heat. I just love that every day is hot, every evening is warm. I never have to grab a jacket to go out at night. The weather is definitely one of the things I am going to miss when I move back to Canada. (Of course I am writing this from an air conditioned room. I might not be singing the praises of warm weather so much if I didn't have the air conditioning.)

With the intense heat has come some intense storms. When it rains it pours. But I don't mind because it is short lived, and the streets are dry in about an hour (crazy).

No comments: