Thursday, November 08, 2007

I got a JOB

Mere hours after I announced to the facebook world that I lost my job, my friend Michael informed me of some engineering positions opening at his company in Victoria. I had visited this place last year and I was very impressed by what I saw. It really looked like they had their act together as a company, and I really wanted to work there. But that never panned out, and I ended up landing a job in Langley. Uh, then I was let go (see previous post).

I immediatelly applied to the place in Victoria, and after two rounds of interviews, they offered me a position in engineering!

So looking back, I see that God has a plan. Working at the job in Langley was a great stepping stone. It gave me confidence in my abilities, and enabled me to buy a place in Abbotsford and live away from home but not far from home. Had I moved to Victoria last year, it would have been a lot harder on me. Now I'm ready to take on living farther from my friends and family. That's God's timing. Ya gotta love it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! Victoria, such a beautiful city. I could spend weeks walking along the inner harbour just people watching. Have fun exploring your new home.