Monday, August 21, 2006

Roadtrip

Well as I write this, we are on our way to Winnipeg. Reg and I are doing a roadtrip from Abby to Winnipeg, with the possibility of going to New York City. Yes, I am aware that NYC is significantly farther than Winnipeg, but we both have the time. It will just be a matter of the will.

We stopped in Sundre to see Myron & Cyndi and helped Myron move their stuff and their van. From Sundre, AB we drove to Winnipeg, MB.
I'll try to keep this thing updated while on the road. I've got my lappy along so I can write while on the road. It is a bit of a challenge to try to always be documenting everything you do. We have the digital camera, the video camera, and the blog. It can become a hassle. Sometimes you just want to enjoy the moment. So you won't be filled in on everything, but you will get the jist of our trip.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Just enjoying the moment... heh! I totally find my self thinking sometimes, "Wait a minute, I'm so busy taking pictures I forgot to actually EXPERIENCE what was going on!"

Eh, it's ok, I can always go back and look at the pictures. ;)