Monday, August 21, 2006

Fireworks

I've been doing a lot of things with Reg because he wants to do a lot of things before he goes to Thailand. Man, you'd think the guy was going to die on January 1st. Anyway, one of the things he wanted to do is watch Vancouver's Celebration of Light fireworks.

We watched all 4 nights and as usual it was very good. But since the show is world class, any other fireworks display that I watch now is just boring. I highly recommend to anyone to see the Celebration of Light as least once. Then again, if you want to enjoy little fireworks displays, you better stay away or you'll be spoiled forever.

(I didn't take any pictures of the fireworks because I took so many last year. If you want to see more than enough pictures of fireworks, see July/August pictures in 2005.)

No comments: